Site Rescue Services
Our teams of confined space experts, work at height operatives, specialist firefighters and water rescue teams provide on-site services, helping to protect your facilities and staff. We also provide stand-by rescue coverage for commercial and industrial projects, turnarounds, unplanned maintenance interruptions, full emergency situations, and specialist access and rescue applications.
Experienced Rescue Technicians
Our teams consist of highly experienced and qualified rescue technicians. Our worksite teams consist mainly of professional firefighters from technical rescue backgrounds. Any emergency event will be properly and immediately handled by our professional rescue team whose expertise is in responding to real-life rescue situations.
Rescue Technician Qualifications
Our technical rescue team members have the following qualifications:
- Operational-level rope rescue technician certification with the majority being the more advanced technician-level rope rescue technicians according to NFPA 1670 standards (International firefighting standard on operations and training for technical rescue incidents)
- Confined Space Rescue Technician
- Embankment rescue technician
- Highlines / Guidelines / Picks / Long Lowers
- All members are HAZMAT trained to the 472 standard
- Minimum Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) or Advanced First Aid with some members trained to EMT level
- Heavy Lifting and Breaching Technician
- Trench Rescue Technician
- Fire fighting training and experience