Tower Rescue Courses
Wireless communication = employees climbing towers
An incapacitated employee stuck on a tower in inclement weather can be a recipe for disaster. We offer custom rescue operation courses to give your employees skills to perform high-angle rescues.
Accessing Structures from Great Heights
How can you protect your employee when they are scaling a tall structure? Use tower rescue training to safely bring your employees back down to the ground. Our course includes:
- Fall Prevention Tactics
- Self-Rescue Tactics
- Hazard Recognition Strategies
- Tower Climbing Tactics
Our course is suitable for linemen, cell phone tower workers, electric companies, wind turbine workers, & more!
Theoretical and Practical Training Courses
This course combines practical training and theories. Topics in our training course include:
- Risk assessments & rescue plans
- Proper positioning & techniques
- Anchors & rigging training
- Safety equipment & inspections
- Fall factors & emergency preparedness
- State & industry regulations
Equipping Participants with Tower Rescue Competencies
Our team is knowledgeable in rope access techniques and safety systems. Our courses are based on:
- Industrial Fall Protection best practices
- National Fire Protection Association
- high-angle rescue regulations
- innovative rope access techniques
- Other Federal Regulatory Requirements.
Contact us today to learn more about our program!